Monday 25 June 2012

Trailer Fest - the apocalypse under my radar...

Good old Homepage of the Dead, the folks over there always manage to bring something to my attention, and below are two trailers that certainly piqued my interest today.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World:


The Divide:


The premise of the former looks pretty darn interesting, as well as entertainingly quirky, and I've no idea how the latter flew entirely under my radar until this afternoon - for one thing it's got Michael Biehn in it, and that's reason enough for me to check it out. There is one good thing about coming to something a little late-in-the-game though - if you're really into the vibe of it (be it a new album by a band you like, or a cool-looking movie), you can go off and buy it straight away on DVD. I've heard a couple of mixed things about The Divide, but I've also heard many good things, and for a post-apocalyptic movie that's apparently as bleak as The Road, well ... count me in ... especially so as Michael Biehn stars in the flick.

No comments: