Wednesday 4 June 2014

"Sleb" cover art...

"Sleb" is nearing completion. There are final draft tweaks to make, but I've been busy working on some of the additional tasks relating to the project recently - getting the synopsis just right, for example, but also - the cover art.


I've also alluded to doing a special little something to help try and spread the word of the book once it has been released...

Click "READ MORE" below to finish that thought...



I'll be donning my editor cap to make a short teaser trailer for the book - a sort of visual representation of some of the ideas, themes, characters, places, and images throughout the novel. I've only just started cutting it together, but the main inspiration was the teaser trailer for David Fincher's 2011 version of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", as well as the teaser for "Saints Row IV".

Fast movement, intercut text, pounding music - that's the vibe which I knew would suit "Sleb" - and, very kindly, a musician friend of mine has been helping out on the music front. Check out his YouTube Channel HERE.

No comments: