Sunday 1 March 2009

Sex & Ethics DVD...

As I've blogged about a bit on here before, last year I shot & edited an educational DVD called Sex & Ethics, which is now available to schools via www.ethicsonline.co.uk (linked to over on the right hand side).

Anyway - I just noticed a bit of feedback about the DVD, which I thought I'd share here too:

"Sex and Ethics DVD is a tremendous resource that students will find educational and engaging. Each ethical theory is presented clearly with an appealing visual interpretation and is followed by well informed, wide ranging and thought provoking student discussions. This is an invaluable resource that will help teachers help students write detailed, accurate and evaluative essays. Highly recommended."

Judy Grill, Head of Religious Studies, Churcher's College, Petersfield

Many thanks for the kind words.

No comments: